Best Thesis Prize
The 2019 Australian Communications Theory Best Thesis Prize is open to research students. Shortlisted applicants will be required to present a 5-10 minute thesis pitch in front of a judging panel at AusCTW 2019.
The Australian Communications Theory Best Thesis Prize is open to research students (MPhil and PhD) from an Australian Higher Education Institution who was awarded the degree between 15 December 2016 and 14 December 2018 (both dates inclusive).
Eligible students are invited to submit the following by 20 December 2017:
1. Their thesis (a PDF copy or the URL to the thesis in the institution thesis repository)
2. A 1-page description of the main contributions
3. List of all first-author publications due to the contributions in the thesis (also indicating which chapter each publication is associated with)
4. Examiners’ reports (if available)
5. Official dated degree award letter from the institution
Please download and complete the application form, forward it along with all attachments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org via email with the subject “AusCTW 2019 Best Thesis Prize Application” before the deadline (20 December 2018). For any inquiries, please contact Mahyar Shirvanimoghaddam (email@example.com).